The Admission commences immediately after the announcement of S.S.L.C results. Candidates who wish to take admission should contact the Principal/Admission office personally along with parent/guardian. They should bring completely filled application form along with four passport size photographs and a statement of marks obtained in S.S.L.C Examination duly attested by the Headmaster/Principal of the School.
The application of the candidate will be sent to the P.U. board for registration only after he/she submits the following documents to the college office & the last date for submission of the same will be displayed on the notice board
The documents to be submitted in original to the college office:
- Marks card of S.S.L.C or equivalent exam marks card with a Xerox copy.
- Transfer certificate issued by the institution last attended with a Xerox copy.
- Conduct certificate issued by the institution last attended with a Xerox copy.
- Provisional Eligibility Certificate issued by the Director, dept. of P.U. Education, Bangalore (Applicable to students from other countries only).
- Caste Certificate issued by the Tahasildhar with a Xerox copy (Applicable to SC/ST/BCM Group candidates only).
- Income Certificate with a Xerox copy (Applicable to students whose family Income is below Rs. 44,500/- per annum).
COURSE OF STUDY
- The duration of the Per-University course is spread over a period of 2 academic years.
- Medium of instruction is English. However, students may, at their option, answer in either English or Kannada in the public examination.
- The course of study is in 2 Parts :
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Electronics
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science
- Statistics, Economics, Business studies, Accountancy
- Statistics, Basic Mathematics, Business studies, Accountancy
- Statistics, Computer Science, Business studies, Accountancy